WDFW Warmwater Fishing Prospects Report

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Mike Schmuck
Petty Officer

WDFW Warmwater Fishing Prospects Report

Post by Mike Schmuck » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:30 am

All,

We have a Fishing Prospects Report for Warmwater Lakes in Region Two on our WDFW Regional Website.

Here is a link to the publication. http://wdfw.wa.gov/about/regions/region ... nities.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you have any specific questions please don't hesitate to email me at Schmumrs@dfw.wa.gov

I don't check this site very often so it may take me a while to reply to you if you post any questions here.

Mike Schmuck
Fisheries Biologist
WDFW Region Two

Rosann G
Commander

Re: WDFW Warmwater Fishing Prospects Report

Post by Rosann G » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:14 pm

Picked up a copy of these today at the department while we were buying our fishing/hunting licenses. Bill had a great time reading through it and said I should tell you it was well worth looking at Mike.

Mike Schmuck
Petty Officer

Post by Mike Schmuck » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:39 am

Thank you. I'm glad he enjoyed it.

Blind Squirrel
Petty Officer

Post by Blind Squirrel » Sat May 03, 2014 3:36 pm

Yes, thanks for putting this out. As a weekend angler it's really helpfull to narrow down the opportunities before heading out. That's some good info.

Thanks