Salmon Roe

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
Gregg4
Angler

Salmon Roe

Post by Gregg4 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:51 pm

Can someone point me in the right direction on finding some good quality cured roe. I'm willing to pay top dollar for good quality cured roe. I had plenty cured up but someone broke into my garage and stole all my eggs and most of my gear. I'm not asking anyone to break any laws. Just looking for quality cured roe.
THANKS
Greggmorse4@gmail.com

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Re: Salmon Roe

Post by Amx » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:55 pm

You'll have to ask someone who lives close to you in Burbank, Calif. I doubt anyone up here can ship it to you.
Tom.

Interests: living

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Bodofish » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:25 am

Easy thing to take care of, take a look in any STS mag or NW Sportsman. There's a couple places that advertise and I think they're both in OR and they do ship.
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:52 am

Northern Calif have salmon and steelhead. Id look in the Mendecino area for some roe.

natetreat
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by natetreat » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:40 am

Gotta wait for the kings to come in. All of my bait guys sold out of the good stuff and won't have more til July. They ship it to you overnight, it comes just fine.

mizm05
Commander

Post by mizm05 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:46 am

None of us in Washington can sell you our roe legally, unless they are set up as a business. Like others have mentioned, you'll have to go with a commercially made product, and you can find those all over the internet. I've heard a lot of people recommend "Nate's Bait" brand locally.

M3NTA7
Petty Officer

Post by M3NTA7 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:22 pm

I bought some at Walmart and Fred Meyer lately.

DannyL
Captain

Post by DannyL » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Im carrying Sunrise Baits now at Dougs Boats in Woodinville. Great product, Fresh, fishes great. Natetreat can confirm they are a good bait.
Fishing isn't a hobby, It isn't for fun. Fishing is life.