New Guy

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Meatloaf_Rocks
Petty Officer

New Guy

Post by Meatloaf_Rocks » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:54 pm

Hey guys, I've been lurking over the last month and have decided to join. I've dabbled in forums here and there and haven't found anything local until now. I hope to learn some and share some. Any new-guy traditions or anything like that?

fishaholictaz
Admiral

RE:New Guy

Post by fishaholictaz » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:56 pm

Meatloaf_Rocks wrote:Hey guys, I've been lurking over the last month and have decided to join. I've dabbled in forums here and there and haven't found anything local until now. I hope to learn some and share some. Any new-guy traditions or anything like that?
HAVE FUN IS ALL U GOT TO DO!!!! ANY questions????
A fisherman= A JERK ON ONE END OF A FISHING POLE WAITING FOR A JERK ON THE OTHER!!
Hello, my name is Tim and I am addicted to fishing!
Coming to you from Wyoming!!!
Photo bucket

Meatloaf_Rocks
Petty Officer

Post by Meatloaf_Rocks » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Sounds good to me! I'm a total fishing junkie, so that shouldn't be too hard.

TravisRush
Commander

Post by TravisRush » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:47 am

My teammate is from Tenino. Welcome aboard!

Bisk1tSnGraV
Captain

Post by Bisk1tSnGraV » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:32 pm

Welcome Meatloaf. And you are right Meatloaf Rocks! I am looking forward to your additions to your posts and reports.
'course they don't have biscuits and gravy ... but if they did, I bet everyone would eat there.

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:31 am

welcome Meatloaf .. were did the name come from ? are you a trout guy ?bass guy ?steelie guy ? anything that bites kinda guy ? :bounce:

BBD

Dobyns Rods
http://www.dobynsrods.com/

Panic Minnow
http://density-tackle.com/

3 Rivers marine
3riversmarine.com

B.A.S.S member
F.L.W. member
T.B.F member

Official WashingtonLakes.com Video Consultant

SPARKY101
Captain

Post by SPARKY101 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:50 pm

Meatloaf_Rocks wrote:Hey guys, I've been lurking over the last month and have decided to join. I've dabbled in forums here and there and haven't found anything local until now. I hope to learn some and share some. Any new-guy traditions or anything like that?
New guy traditions...Mess with BrownBomber..hes a top notch rev rigging kinda dude..hes got all kinds of info on trolling:dj:
Member:Capital City Bass Club

Team OLYBOYZ

http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr135/sparky240v/

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:13 pm

Welcome Meatloaf Rocks. Glad you decided to dive in and join us. Look forward to your posts. Only tradition around here for new guys is to Introduce Yourself here.

fishnislife
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BassinBomber
Admiral

Post by BassinBomber » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:38 pm

SPARKY101 wrote:
New guy traditions...Mess with BrownBomber..hes a top notch rev rigging kinda dude..hes got all kinds of info on trolling:dj:
So now you got jokes huh Sparkles? Trying 2 make the next spot on "Def-Comedy-Jam"? Whatever,..LOL!

BB
"Passion-4-Bassin"

Meatloaf_Rocks
Petty Officer

Post by Meatloaf_Rocks » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Bigbass Dez wrote:welcome Meatloaf .. were did the name come from ? are you a trout guy ?bass guy ?steelie guy ? anything that bites kinda guy ? :bounce:

BBD
At heart, I'm a Bass guy. I grew up on Lake St. Clair. I'd ride my bike down to the boat launch and cast a floating Rapala along the weeds. I spent every free moment down there. I'd only fish for trout during the winter and early spring. As soon as the water would break 55 degrees, the powerbait would go away and out came the floating jerkbaits, Strike King MiniKing spinnerbaits and 3 inch Kalin grubs.

Growing up, I've learned to appreciate other types of game fish. I dabble in Steelhead and Salmon. If I'm not fishing for bass, I usually have a fly rod in hand. I guess I need to be in constant motion or I get restless :)

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:37 am

Meatloaf_Rocks wrote:
Bigbass Dez wrote:welcome Meatloaf .. were did the name come from ? are you a trout guy ?bass guy ?steelie guy ? anything that bites kinda guy ? :bounce:

BBD
At heart, I'm a Bass guy. I grew up on Lake St. Clair. I'd ride my bike down to the boat launch and cast a floating Rapala along the weeds. I spent every free moment down there. I'd only fish for trout during the winter and early spring. As soon as the water would break 55 degrees, the powerbait would go away and out came the floating jerkbaits, Strike King MiniKing spinnerbaits and 3 inch Kalin grubs.

Growing up, I've learned to appreciate other types of game fish. I dabble in Steelhead and Salmon. If I'm not fishing for bass, I usually have a fly rod in hand. I guess I need to be in constant motion or I get restless :)

Lake St Clair ? hey so are you from Michigan ? if so i am and kzoo is also .. let me know if your from the land of the Blue and gold !

Dobyns Rods

Panic Minnow

3 Rivers marine
3riversmarine.com

B.A.S.S member
F.L.W. member
T.B.F member

fishaholictaz
Admiral

Post by fishaholictaz » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:24 am

Bigbass Dez wrote:
Meatloaf_Rocks wrote:

BBD

Lake St Clair ? hey so are you from Michigan ? if so i am and kzoo is also .. let me know if your from the land of the Blue and gold !
Lake St. Clair in Oly Dez:-" He may be an up and coming OLY BOY!!!!
A fisherman= A JERK ON ONE END OF A FISHING POLE WAITING FOR A JERK ON THE OTHER!!
Photo bucket

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:23 am

fishaholictaz wrote:
Bigbass Dez wrote:
Meatloaf_Rocks wrote: At heart, I'm a Bass guy. I grew up on Lake St. Clair. I'd ride my bike down to the boat launch and cast a floating Rapala along the weeds. I spent every free moment down there. I'd only fish for trout during the winter and early spring. As soon as the water would break 55 degrees, the powerbait would go away and out came the floating jerkbaits, Strike King MiniKing spinnerbaits and 3 inch Kalin grubs.

Lake St. Clair in Oly Dez:-" He may be an up and coming OLY BOY!!!!
WOW THE OLY BOYZ ARE GETN DEEP ! O TOWN BASSERS ARE STARTN TO MAKE A NAME FOR THEM SELVE ! MeatLoaf , you should p.m Sparkle ..oops i mean Sparky and Bassunmastered ..oops ment BASSMATERDERRICK , They are the top kingpins up there in Oly and two cool dudes , im sure they will be more than happy to show you ALL there honey holes , baits, etc .. :clown:
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dobyns Rods

Panic Minnow

3 Rivers marine
3riversmarine.com

B.A.S.S member
F.L.W. member
T.B.F member

fishaholictaz
Admiral

Post by fishaholictaz » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:33 am

Bigbass Dez wrote:WOW THE OLY BOYZ ARE GETN DEEP ! O TOWN BASSERS ARE STARTN TO MAKE A NAME FOR THEM SELVE ! MeatLoaf , you should p.m Sparkle ..oops i mean Sparky and Bassunmastered ..oops ment BASSMATERDERRICK , They are the top kingpins up there in Oly and two cool dudes , im sure they will be more than happy to show you ALL there honey holes , baits, etc .. :clown:
They are still young in the ways of the force :tongue:8-[

But they are GREAT guys and very determined bassers. =d>
Photo bucket

SPARKY101
Captain

Post by SPARKY101 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Very young indeed,but fish hard is our game..No whining....Thanks for the kind words Littlebassdez...i mean BBD:-" ...special baits like cut baits...:-& and alcoholictaz..im still gettin calls from tinybass#-o
Member:Capital City Bass Club

Team OLYBOYZ

http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr135/sparky240v/

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:00 pm

SPARKY101 wrote:Very young indeed,but fish hard is our game..No whining....Thanks for the kind words Littlebassdez...i mean BBD:-" ...special baits like cut baits...:-& and alcoholictaz..im still gettin calls from tinybass#-o
HEY HEY .. IM Sorry man ! i take it all back .. dude lets stay away from the cutbait ..okay =;

Dobyns Rods

Panic Minnow

3 Rivers marine
3riversmarine.com

B.A.S.S member
F.L.W. member
T.B.F member