Brute trout

Talk all about trout here.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Primevci
Petty Officer

Brute trout

Post by Primevci » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:01 pm

Hello all i'm new to this website very glad i found it i have a stupid question what is the exact definition of a brute trout? sorry for probably such a stupid question but im just getting into fishing again "fushied when i was a kid" and was just curious

BentRod
Admiral

RE:Brute trout

Post by BentRod » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:47 am

Do you mean "brood" trout? Brood stock are fish that are released to grow and reproduce in the lake (those that don't get caught, that is). :cheers:

I would guess that "brute" trout would just be really big trout! :scratch:
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Primevci
Petty Officer

Post by Primevci » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:29 am

yea OK probably brood i was going by in my boat and some kids showed me the brute/brood trout huge so i could have miss understood them,..

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:01 am

Bent good call= Brood is all I could come up with as well last night and I was a bit over the top on meds:cyclopsan to even Brure , Brute or Brood the post!:colors:

They use Brood stock and after that many times they are released into a lake, system and more they can be some piggys but in many cases depending on there Holding Cell:brilsmurf :-# for more producers there pretty soft and show some wear and tear. :eye:

BentRod
Admiral

Post by BentRod » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:26 am

swedefish4life1 wrote:.....

They use Brood stock and after that many times they are released into a lake, system and more they can be some piggys but in many cases depending on there Holding Cell:brilsmurf :-# for more producers there pretty soft and show some wear and tear. :eye:

Ooooohhh! Obviously, I thought they were released to spawn in the lake....I stand corrected. Thanks Swede. :colors:
You learn something new everyday.

curado
Admiral

Post by curado » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:36 pm

and there is another hatchery raised troutthat are found in lakes. The triploid it is like brood stock but triploids or trips do not reproduce and become of great size. this below is a triploid out of fish lake
Attachments
th_trip.jpg
th_trip.jpg (4.39 KiB) Viewed 4960 times
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If it looks fishy, Then fish it, If it dont look fishy, fish it anyways. <')}}}}><

Twisted Steel Guide Service
EGG GURU

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:45 am

KID/YOUNGMAN THAT IS A DANDY AND EYECANDY :cyclopsan GREAT JOB AND THAT IS NOT A TRIP/ROID THAT IS A NAT BY SIZE OF TAIL , HEAD AND BODY LONG MEAN FIGHTING MACHINE NOT THE FOOTBALL ROIDER!!!!!

GREAT PICTURE AND BACKGROUND AS WELL AND YES I AM YELLING FOR YOU!!!!! FL gave you a dandy Earned!:cheers:

These are roiders:cyclopsan #-o little heads short over sized bodies and tails
Attachments
better.JPG
better.JPG (78.26 KiB) Viewed 4936 times
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

curado
Admiral

Post by curado » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:12 pm

yeah i would love to fish rufus woods one day. my cabin is near fish lake in chelan county.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If it looks fishy, Then fish it, If it dont look fishy, fish it anyways. <')}}}}><

Twisted Steel Guide Service
EGG GURU

Smar969905
Petty Officer

Post by Smar969905 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Triploids are fun...the one in my sig was a 6 lb 23" i pulled from Fish Lake right in chelan county.
Image Image
If you can't fix it with a hammer or duct tape, then it isn't broken