Silver lake Spokane

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Kfedka
Commander

RE:Silver lake Spokane

Post by Kfedka » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:33 pm

Was in that area today so I decided to go and check it out. The boat launch is much better than it was. I don't think they are that narrow, its not like people go there with yachts. They only put in two boat launches even though there is much more room around??? There was some concrete block that appears to be a start for a dock maybe. Now that I think about it I should have taken a picture or two.

Jsmooth
Petty Officer

Post by Jsmooth » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:07 am

Me and a buddy hit newman on Tuesday the 8th, did awsome on the LM bass but all else was a bust. And the docks that were mentioned on Silver ay Rubys, good fishin! Been there bout 20+ times this summer, not too many trout but lotsa bass. It's 5 bucks a head, kids free. The new fishing dock is a welcome addition as that will save me some cash and let me hit both sides of the lake on that end. Also Picnic pines is closing soon forever. It's a dump but you can fish free off the docks after 6pm. Havent heard what is to happen to the property yet.

Jsmooth
Petty Officer

Post by Jsmooth » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:20 pm

Was out at Silvers pub. launch yesterday and it looks good. No docks yet, A local there said they contracted out the docks and no word on a completion date yet. Can't wait to see the finished site. :cheers: