Net schedule?

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
kickerfish
Petty Officer

Net schedule?

Post by kickerfish » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:45 pm

New to salmon fishing, and like it. Where do I find the net schedules from the reservations. I haven't the foggiest where to look.

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

RE:Net schedule?

Post by Toni » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:00 pm

What tribe?
I haven't the foggiest on how to check for sure. I tried on the internet but didn't find a schedule. I have heard for the Puyallup, Sun noon to Thurs. noon but just today someone told me Sun. noon to Tues. noon.
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook

He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

kickerfish
Petty Officer

Post by kickerfish » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:10 am

I was looking more for the Puyallup, we were trying to figure out if they had the nets in since we had very limited hook ups.

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:46 am

From what I have heard it looks like if it was poor fishing from Sun to at least Tues that could be part of it.
The one guy told me that even the Indians had only brought in 500 fish so far. I don't know the validity of this statement but he was saying it to make the point that the main part of the run is still coming.
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook

He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.