squawfish - guess the weight?

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
BassFanatic
Commander

RE:squawfish - guess the weight?

Post by BassFanatic » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:53 am

I'd say about 2lbs can't believe you released that fish yuuuk!!! anyway won't give you anymore of a hardtime
CPR-BOYZ
CHECK US OUT ON YOUTUBE!!!

Rob G.
Warrant Officer

RE:squawfish - guess the weight?

Post by Rob G. » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:02 am

Id say 2.75 lbs, and I have a story to add to this post, consider it hijacked! I went to Chelan last weekend with some guys who have never fished before. I let them use my gear and set them up with power eggs about 4ft off of bottome in about 40 ft. of water. We were all using the same thing, all I caught were those stupid squaw fish....and my two homies: one caught a nice trout the other......drum roll.........a frickin' black mouth salmon! Can you believe that! On an ultralite with 4lb test! God does have a sense of humor!