No longer shore bound...

Talk about your boats, trailers, and boating specific topics here. Sponsored by Life Proof Boats.
ruthven78
Commander

RE:No longer shore bound...

Post by ruthven78 » Fri May 09, 2008 4:25 am

leahcim_dahc wrote:
Reel_Nut wrote:...
Speaking of bladders...here's a quote from the Water Skeeter assembly instructions. You might get a kick out of it just as much as I did.
Water Skeeter wrote: Step #10

Fully inflate both pontoons.
Caution: DO NOT OVER INFLATE THE PONTOONS!!! THIS WILL VOID THE WARRANTY!!
Inflate the pontoons until firm. Check seams. There is no rule for proper inflation. Use common sense.
Check the pontoons periodically.
I think they might want to reconsider rephrasing as that statement (in red) can be a little misleading. Also...what is the definition of "firm" ask 10 different people what their interpretation of firm is and you'll likely get 10 different answers. What one person may feel to be firm...might very well be rather soft to another.

Chad
the pontoon I was looking at had a FAQ on the manufacturer website (made in china) and even gives you the PSI for max inflation and reccommends the pressure be checked with a guage
Snakes dont have any arms that's why they dont wear vests - Stephen Wright

ruthven78
Commander

Post by ruthven78 » Fri May 09, 2008 4:28 am

Reel_Nut wrote:I'm telling ya,
the Colorado from Trout Unlimited.
you have a website for them? all I get is the conservation group
Snakes dont have any arms that's why they dont wear vests - Stephen Wright

leahcim_dahc
Commander

Post by leahcim_dahc » Fri May 09, 2008 8:19 am

I don't think the Colorado is manufactured by Trout Unlimited. I believe the 'toon is manufactured by Classic Accessories, and is just endorsed by that conservation group through donations or something similar...linky below. Their site is super slow...took forever for the pages to load.

http://classicaccessories.com/subcategory.aspx?id=19

Chad
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri May 09, 2008 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chad

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. - Abraham Lincoln, 1809-1865