Lake Chelan Kokanee Get Together

Talk all about trout here.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
rseas
Commander

Re: Lake Chelan Kokanee Get Together

Post by rseas » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:09 pm

Idstud wrote:Oh well maybe things will change or I will have to shoot for next time. Work always gets in the way but got to pay them bills.
Vacation... Then bring the family along, would love to see the girls. We are considering adding a side trip Sunday (fishing early AM) to Silverwood making it a family adventure.

Idstud
Lieutenant

Re: Lake Chelan Kokanee Get Together

Post by Idstud » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:12 pm

rseas wrote:
Idstud wrote:Oh well maybe things will change or I will have to shoot for next time. Work always gets in the way but got to pay them bills.
Vacation... Then bring the family along, would love to see the girls. We are considering adding a side trip Sunday (fishing early AM) to Silverwood making it a family adventure.
I was thinking of that I will have to bring that up with the family. My wife works that weekend which is hard since I dont work weekends. The oldest would be easy but the 2 yr old is very mommy dependent. Is Silverwood that water park in Idaho?