I heard a rumor (Ohop)

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
arniejl
Warrant Officer

I heard a rumor (Ohop)

Post by arniejl » Sun May 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Maybe this should be in the "Freshwater" section, but, I was fishing Ohop yesterday and talking to a homeowner on the lake that told me next year Ohop will most likely be open all year round :cheers: He said that it was, pretty much, a done deal [biggrin]

I would like that if true. Anybody in the know?

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

Re: I heard a rumor (Ohop)

Post by kevinb » Wed May 22, 2013 8:02 am

It's very possible.I've been out of the loop and haven't heard anything as of yet. I recall a few years ago of some loose talk about Tanwax being changed to year round but never saw or heard anything from WDFW,it seemed it was more chatter on a local level. I will certainly keep an ear out for news about Ohop....or maybe someone can jump in here and let us know.

arniejl
Warrant Officer

Post by arniejl » Thu May 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Ya, I never posted back but, according to the regs, it is a done deal. Ohop is year 'round

bass kickin redneck
Petty Officer

Post by bass kickin redneck » Thu May 23, 2013 7:54 pm

Nice another lake in my area for year round bass fishing
Shut up and fish

LBES
Petty Officer

Post by LBES » Thu May 23, 2013 10:08 pm

GREAT!.. I'm a rookie and have been striking out at Kapowsin; planning my first trip to Ohop this weekend! It will be good to have another "normal" year round lake in the area.