FS: Under Armour Full Throttle Bib+Parka Set

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
Ditch Pickler
Lieutenant

FS: Under Armour Full Throttle Bib+Parka Set

Post by Ditch Pickler » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:12 pm

This is the best cold rain gear combo i've owned to date. Its in Excellent condition and worth the $500 i spent on the set. Its in perfect condition and will keep you dry and warm. No stains,rips, or snags etc... I don't need them anymore since i'm field testing a new setup which i really like and matches my boat color hahaha

anyways this is one hell of a deal! $300

Under armour full throttle Bibs "Medium" "Black"
Under armour full throttle Parka "Medium" "Red/Black"

natetreat
Rear Admiral One Star

Re: FS: Under Armour Full Throttle Bib+Parka Set

Post by natetreat » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:21 pm

That's a good deal for good gear. But yes, you have to have your jacket match your boat! Alas, it won't fit me.

coretron22
Warrant Officer

Post by coretron22 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:38 am

How tall are you Pickler? Does the sizing work like typical shirt sizes? I'm 6' 1", 180lbs. and typical Med stuff is too small.

06Roush
Petty Officer

Post by 06Roush » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:22 pm

I was just looking at that set up on Tacklewarehouse and got really excited when I saw it on here....sadly too small for me as well.

06Roush
Petty Officer

Post by 06Roush » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:25 pm

coretron22 wrote:How tall are you Pickler? Does the sizing work like typical shirt sizes? I'm 6' 1", 180lbs. and typical Med stuff is too small.
These are the sizes of off tacklewarehouse, hope it helps!

M Jacket:
Chest-38-40"
Waist-30-32"

M Pants:
Waist-30-32"

coretron22
Warrant Officer

Post by coretron22 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:42 pm

s'pose I could've looked it up too - thanks 06Roush. Too small for me - bummer.

Ditch Pickler
Lieutenant

Post by Ditch Pickler » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:43 pm

My waist is a 33-34 and theres plenty of room around the waist and thats with jeans on underneath. The length/inseam runs long im guessing its a 34 length. I put the suspenders all the way up cus they are way too long for me. I'm 5'5" and even after i adjust it all the way up. The bibs scrunch up around my boots way too much. This are designed for a taller person. I originally bought the size small but the waist was way too tight and the length was only about an inch shorter.

The jacket is made for a guy with long arms. The hang passed my hands about 4" so i have to used the velcro straps pretty tight to keep them from hanging to low. The jacket runs long and the waist around the jacket is like 34"

I'm guessing 180lbs @ 6'1 would be perfect as long as you dont have a waist line bigger than 34". Anyways thanks for looking and lmk if your interested. You can go to a local dicks SG or Sportco to try a Medium on. This is a steal of a deal.

-Ditch

Ditch Pickler
Lieutenant

Post by Ditch Pickler » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:49 pm

coretron22 wrote:s'pose I could've looked it up too - thanks 06Roush. Too small for me - bummer.
My waist is a 33-34 and theres plenty of room around the waist and thats with jeans on underneath. The length/inseam runs long im guessing its a 34 length. I put the suspenders all the way up cus they are way too long for me. I'm 5'5" and even after i adjust it all the way up. The bibs scrunch up around my boots way too much. This are designed for a taller person. I originally bought the size small but the waist was way too tight and the length was only about an inch shorter.

The jacket is made for a guy with long arms. The hang passed my hands about 4" so i have to used the velcro straps pretty tight to keep them from hanging to low. The jacket runs long and the waist around the jacket is like 34"

I'm guessing 180lbs @ 6'1 would be perfect as long as you dont have a waist line bigger than 34". Anyways thanks for looking and lmk if your interested. You can go to a local dicks SG or Sportco to try a Medium on. This is a steal of a deal.

-Ditch

Ditch Pickler
Lieutenant

Post by Ditch Pickler » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Bump for a 24hr lowballer deal $250. I need this sold so i can buy my HB 360 imaging transducer.

Ditch Pickler
Lieutenant

Post by Ditch Pickler » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:37 pm

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!