Merc 9.9 hp kicker and Scotty Downriggers

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
smokum
Petty Officer

Merc 9.9 hp kicker and Scotty Downriggers

Post by smokum » Sat May 15, 2010 3:11 pm

1995 model, I've used ol' reliable on three different boats and it is one of the best purchases I ever made.

6 gal tank, hose etc. included.

Moving to Arizona and won't need troller there.

$600

ALSO: TWO Scotty 1099 electric Downriggers with mounts and wiring! $450 for the pair or best REASONABLE offer. Also selling additional salmon gear as well Rods, reels, flashers, hoochies and more.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun May 23, 2010 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never let the TRUTH get in the way of a good fish story!!

fishnazzi
Warrant Officer

RE:Merc 9.9 hp kicker and Scotty Downriggers

Post by fishnazzi » Sun May 16, 2010 7:22 am

Not sure where you are moving in AZ, but really if you are keeping the boat the troller and DR's fit...................might reconsider selling. Lake Powell has a great winter striper fishery. You kick yourself in the butt over and over if you sell them and want to fish stripers in the winter. I will try to post a pic of a winter fish from this winter. It looks sunny but air was in low 40's water was the same...........and it snowed later in the day. It is not that wide open hundreds of fish but well worth the effort.

Guess you can't post a pic here oh well might want to think about it. If you want some more info PM me. I spend a lot of time down that way.

smokum
Petty Officer

RE:Merc 9.9 hp kicker and Scotty Downriggers

Post by smokum » Sat May 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Back to the top! Come and make reasonable offers!!!!!
Never let the TRUTH get in the way of a good fish story!!