I'm in need of extra cash for bills

For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
Diamonddave
Petty Officer

I'm in need of extra cash for bills

Post by Diamonddave » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:04 am

If any of you fishing buddies have work around the house or at your business I can use the extra cash. My back has it so I can't workfull time and the medicine I have to take for pain alot of companies wont hire because of it.. Our family is trying to get by on my wifes $15 an hour job, but as you all know after all the bills there is no money. I have worked construction, HVAC for 20 plus years journeyman, building maintenance, welding mig and tig, under groud utility locating, and I have some retail management. Self starter hard working honest christian looking for some extra money to help my family out. Give me a call we can chat to see if we can work something out. Thank you for reading my post. Hope to see you all on the water some day.
David 805-444-3312

schu7498
Commander

Re: I'm in need of extra cash for bills

Post by schu7498 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:09 am

I do taxidermy and mount fish for a little extra cash. You should check it out. You can work from home and everything. Wont take you more than $200 to get started.

Diamonddave
Petty Officer

Re: I'm in need of extra cash for bills

Post by Diamonddave » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:32 pm

Not sure I have the art talent needed for that, since you wouldn't use the fish.