Fishing tackle covers and storage

Talk about the gear that makes your fishing day.
Mauk Fishing Stuff
Angler

Fishing tackle covers and storage

Post by Mauk Fishing Stuff » Fri May 05, 2017 10:24 am

I am offering to every member a 10% discount on every item you buy on my web site http://fishingtacklecovers.com/
just enter the coupon code NWFR and if you spend $30.00 or more use the code FREESHIP30 during check out for free shipping.[/b]
Hello, as some of you know I design and make covers and sleeves for our tackle and pole wraps to keep the tackle that is on the pole secure during transport and storage. I use clear 16 gauge vinyl as well as poly/vinyl marine grade material and have added a poly/vinyl mesh to the line up as well this year, and 5/8 white WBC brand Hook and Loop fasteners sewn on both edges, no glue at all. The mesh is used in conjunction with the clear vinyl for the dodger and flasher sleeves so the moisture can escape. I make covers small 2 x 2 up to large 13 x 13"to fit large pro troll flashers, and triangle flashers. I have many sizes widths and in 4 colors: clear, blue, maroon and white. The poly vinyl mesh I have in Red, Blue and White.
I make everything myself at my shop in Brewster,WA. I sell mostly on line through my web sites and Amazon and eBay. I will also take orders over the phone cell 509-449-0605 or home 509-689-3164 and will take cards using square or pay pal for all credit and debit cards.
Just so you know and some have asked I do not make reel covers or pole sleeves.
I appreciate you checking my web site and if you don't see what you are looking for just ask, and I am always open for suggestions!!.
Thanks and see me on the water!!!
LURE SAFE™ We Have Your Tackle Covered!

http://fishingtacklecovers.com/

Official NWFR Sponsor

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Re: Fishing tackle covers and storage

Post by Mike Carey » Fri May 05, 2017 7:41 pm

Great gear to protect your valuable lures, flashers, and rods. Check out Mike's web site. He makes a useful product that will keep your gear tangle free and safe.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".