Crumbacher lake Just South of Tonasket on 97

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Crumbacher lake Just South of Tonasket on 97

Post by The Quadfather » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:53 pm

Just curioius if anybody knows of this lake (Crumbacher lake) which located down the hillside from Hwy 97, about 3-4 miles South of Tonasket. It is a very small body of water, with all natural shorelines. It looks like it may be private property because i see a wire fence along one edge, but I also see a dirt turn off on the Hwy. i've always wanted to go down and explore it.
"Honey Badger don't care.. Honey Badger don't give a ....."

4r7wHMg5Yjg

Drumdog
Petty Officer

RE:Crumbacher lake Just South of Tonasket on 97

Post by Drumdog » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:03 pm

Gotmyfishon dot com lists it as a private lake.
If I had to do it over again.....I would have caught a bigger one!

Bruce Nelson
Petty Officer

RE:Crumbacher lake Just South of Tonasket on 97

Post by Bruce Nelson » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:01 am

Quad,

When I was a kid Crumbacher had public access with the cooperation of the landowner. It was stocked with brookies and rainbows. I think the landowner got sick of his property being trashed by the public so he ended access.

Bruce Nelson