Trippin With Triploids Fishing Derby Bridgeport, WA

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
dave g
Warrant Officer

Re: Trippin With Triploids Fishing Derby Bridgeport, WA

Post by dave g » Sun May 13, 2012 9:31 pm

i just submitted a report as well. we also left the festivities a bit early due to just flat being hot and tired. we did hang around long enough to wait for the smallest fish catagory. i was lucky enough to walk away with a $50 check for that. the monster weighed-in at .377 lbs [woot] [blush] [thumbup] ...a really cool event and i hope to do it again next year...

mics
Petty Officer

Re: Trippin With Triploids Fishing Derby Bridgeport, WA

Post by mics » Sun May 27, 2012 10:54 pm

my 2 cents on the derby,hats off to nancine and her group,she was a great host ,with getting us set with tickets and camping.we got to the state park around 9pm ans there was fella with a golf cart and he went out of his way to park us.the state parkwas also very nice,boat launch is big and lots of parking.the snafu ,and it was my fault that i brought my oldest daughter with us,thinking i could get a ticket in the morn,not going to happen.didnt read the rules.that wont happen again.also saw the helped a pair out of the water in a raft,because it didnt have regstration numbers on it,but he also had a motor on it,so we took then along with us. no fish,and now i am on the hook for a cxl hali charter turned into bottom fishing trip for next sunday because i didnt read the rules.this derby was a great way like was said to give back to the lake and community. we will be there again next year.