Lowland lake trout Tacoma

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
GeoFishing
Petty Officer

Lowland lake trout Tacoma

Post by GeoFishing » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:19 am

Hello fishing friends I'm not normally one to just get on a board and ask for a specific location to catch fish I enjoy doing the research but lately it seems I feel like I'm stuck every lake I find seems to have an algae toxic warning and all I want to do is catch trout in a freshwater lake is there any way anyone can help out on a location I am basically between Spanaway lake and Wapato Park Lake thank you very very much fishing friends

I also apologize for any grammar mistakes or no punctuation cause I'm doing this via voice text on Google thank you again

Onmygame
Lieutenant

Re: Lowland lake trout Tacoma

Post by Onmygame » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:25 am

Wapato is limited to juveniles.

Spananway turns out nice trout as does American Lake, 10 - 15 minutes from where you're at.

Headed further south for year round fishing look at Lake Lawrence. Take the trail from the launch through the woods along the shore to a few good clearings, have done well there over the years.

There are LOTS of bodies of water within an hour of you - look through Lake Reports for some ideas.

The best of luck.

onmygame

GeoFishing
Petty Officer

Post by GeoFishing » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:50 pm

Thank you. I appreciate the Valuable Information.

Happy Fishing

Geo

Hunter757
Commander

Post by Hunter757 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:13 pm

Geo, try Bradley lake park right behind Walmart on southhill Puyallup. Small lake great fishing, check the regs as there are times it is juveniles only a few months a year. Google earth is your friend. Good luck hope you find some great spots.

Tight lines,
Hunter757
2005 Weldcraft Maverick 182DV
Suzuki DF140
Suzuki DF 9.9
Lowrance elite 7 HDI
Raymarine Ray49 VHF
Cannon Mag 10 HS