Carp Fishing spots on Moses Lake?

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
R639243mn
Angler

Carp Fishing spots on Moses Lake?

Post by R639243mn » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:29 am

Hi all. Can anyone give me any info about good carp,yes,I said carp,fishing spots on Moses lake.I have scoped it out pretty well on Google Earth and there seems to be plenty of choice,just wondered if anybody knew of a good spot or two.

zen leecher aka Bill W
Captain

Re: Fishing spots

Post by zen leecher aka Bill W » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:02 am

If you are fishing from shore I'd try the Alder Fill portion or the furtherest upper boat launch on the main arm. Those both have a dirt bottom and should have lots of cruisers.

If you have a boat I'd fish the shore west of Connelly Park.

eat-sleep-fish
Warrant Officer

Re: Fishing spots

Post by eat-sleep-fish » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:14 pm

Another good spot is the outgoing side of the dams in the sandunes, they can stack up there at times. The first dam was under repair, not sure if they completed that or not.