Perch spawn on Moses Lake

Warmwater fishing fans
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
tluedeke
Petty Officer

Perch spawn on Moses Lake

Post by tluedeke » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:56 pm

Anybody heard anything yet?

KNM
Angler

Re: Perch spawn on Moses Lake

Post by KNM » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:30 am

Don't know about the perch spawn, but a buddy of mine said there are people now fishing the Alder Fill. They just started releasing water from crab creek into Moses Lake. He saw one person leaving with a nice large fish but did not know the species.
Stay Safe!

ShakeNBake
Petty Officer

Post by ShakeNBake » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:33 pm

I haven't heard to much about the perch spawn, just that it was coming soon. Have any of you all fished Parker Horn, specifically the train trestle behind Wallmart? I have heard good things about the trout when the water is higher.

TerryBullard
Petty Officer

Post by TerryBullard » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:33 am

tluedeke wrote:Anybody heard anything yet?
I haven't heard anything about Moses Lake yet but the excitement at Mardon Resort on the Potholes Reservoir is the big perch being hauled in. 14" perch I've been told but have not seen. Walleyes have been hitting good as well. Every time I've drove by the fish cleaning station there are people cleaning fish and the 3 boat ramps I drive by have lots of empty boat trailers sitting there. I haven't seen anyone fishing on Moses Lake in awhile now nor has there been any local talk about it except for the crawfish there, so...
Terry Bullard
--
Crayfishing Made Easy
Everyone is Doing It!
Are You?