Roosevelt

Warmwater fishing fans
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Mossy
Lieutenant

Roosevelt

Post by Mossy » Thu May 12, 2011 4:18 am

I heard the launches are closed for low levels. Trying to camp out towards kettle falls next weekend. Anybody been there recently? Thanks

MarkFromSea
Admiral

RE:Roosevelt

Post by MarkFromSea » Thu May 12, 2011 5:29 am

Mossy wrote:I heard the launches are closed for low levels. Trying to camp out towards kettle falls next weekend. Anybody been there recently? Thanks
North District

Kettle Falls Information Center

425 W. 3rd

Kettle Falls, WA 99141

National Park Service

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Fish Hard and Fish Often!"

Anglinarcher
Admiral

Post by Anglinarcher » Thu May 12, 2011 5:31 am

This time of year there are a lot of launchs closed for low water.
Last edited by Anglinarcher on Tue May 24, 2011 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Too much water, so many fish, too little time.

duffy
Petty Officer

Post by duffy » Fri May 13, 2011 4:14 am

Hi, I'm new here but have noticed alot of questions about river levels in the past. Here's a link that gives the level and there is another one there that also gives the min for the boat launches. Excuse me if this has been posted before but it's kinda handy if you have a long drive. By the looks of the chart the recent warm weather has increased the inflows a bit. Hope this helps some.

Ryan

Lake levels