Baehler on the sky

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
MizzMo
Angler

Baehler on the sky

Post by MizzMo » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:25 pm

Has anyone been to this launch? I got my gear, shrimps and what not together, and went to set up down river at lewis street. Luckily I read a bit further and found I needed to pack everything back up the bank. Friday traffic I then drove out by the prison and theres no way in dropping down the blackberry wall, so then went out to under 522. Man, thats changed, never did see the river, and didn't feel like looking after hearing about the tweakers ripping ppl off. I found a launch off of tualco loop, but you have to drive thru someones electric fence. Does anyone know much about this? I looked it up and its on the skykomish, but how much bank is there? I saw maybe 10 cars there, but never did go in thru the fence.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hanapaa808
Warrant Officer

RE:Baehler on the sky

Post by hanapaa808 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:58 pm

thats not an electric fence........ not much bank acess if i remember correctly.

MizzMo
Angler

RE:Baehler on the sky

Post by MizzMo » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Went out there for 3 hours and got 2 female pinks, about 14-15ish". And yes, its is a electric fence, in someones pasture where you park, but didn't grab it to see if it was on, have my own hot fence at home but I get the grandboys to test mine. :-"
Its not a big area for a beach, but it was better than not getting to fish. The newbie to fishing is bound and determined.