Humptulips chinook and snohomish cohos

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
natetreat
Rear Admiral One Star

Humptulips chinook and snohomish cohos

Post by natetreat » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:37 pm

I'm now booking for Hump kings, a lot of the weekends are gone, get yours while they're still here! Snohomish cohos will be awesome this year, fill the boat for 350 (3 people) that's 100 off. I'm setting dates for the last week in September, I'll run trips sooner if the fish show early. These drifts sell themselves, I don't have to tell you how much fun they are.

spoonman
Captain

Re: Humptulips chinook and snohomish cohos

Post by spoonman » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:23 pm

Yeah last time I floated with you what did we hook?13? And that was in the worst storm of the fall on a rising river. Good times.

natetreat
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by natetreat » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:03 am

spoonman wrote:Yeah last time I floated with you what did we hook?13? And that was in the worst storm of the fall on a rising river. Good times.
Remember when we were at pirates cove and that tree fell like ten feet off of where we were just anchored? Yea, that was a crazy day. Next time we're staying well into the middle of the river!

mizm05
Commander

Post by mizm05 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:57 am

Hump needs rain BADLY...opening day was a ghost town.

natetreat
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by natetreat » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:15 am

Oh yea, at 177 cfs they aren't going to make it past the mouth. The first flood of September and it's game on! As the month goes on, there will be fish coming in, but they're going to be in the lower river, so it's not really worth going if you're on the bank.

natetreat
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by natetreat » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:47 pm

The last 2 days I have open for the Humptulips are the 5th and the 12th of October, 1st one to put down a deposit gets it! Don't miss out on this great fishery, these kings are so much fun.

doubleo6point9
Petty Officer

Post by doubleo6point9 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:07 pm

Sent you an email for the 17th of OCT. Might be interested in the 5th if it's still available!