Puyallup Chum?

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
salmonator_1228
Petty Officer

Re: Puyallup Chum?

Post by salmonator_1228 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:05 am

kinghunter wrote:
kinghunter wrote:No doubt right. 115th hole has been hot. You should not have any problem catching as long as you use a 15ft leader. Jens is that right? Isn't that your motto "Go long or go home!".
I know Jens, it takes you a few days to translate from english to fillipino with Rosetta Stone. You'll pick it up faster eventually, you just need to stay thirsty my friend. :cheers:
Jens is Filipino? Haha, cool that makes for the both of us.

kinghunter
Warrant Officer

Post by kinghunter » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:12 am

salmonator_1228 wrote:
kinghunter wrote:
kinghunter wrote:No doubt right. 115th hole has been hot. You should not have any problem catching as long as you use a 15ft leader. Jens is that right? Isn't that your motto "Go long or go home!".
I know Jens, it takes you a few days to translate from english to fillipino with Rosetta Stone. You'll pick it up faster eventually, you just need to stay thirsty my friend. :cheers:
Jens is Filipino? Haha, cool that makes for the both of us.
Cool right, but the difference is you dont' need a translator. =D>

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:26 am

report back to us soon let us know how you did salmonator and good luck. hey kunghunter is it true what you said Jens made it to the front cover of gf..i just saw it thats awesome =D>
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

jens
Commodore

Post by jens » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:54 am

slayerslayerthat wrote:report back to us soon let us know how you did salmonator and good luck. hey kunghunter is it true what you said Jens made it to the front cover of gf..i just saw it thats awesome =D>
And this is coming from the guy who was banned 2x's on that site?

Stay banned my friend...

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:21 pm

jens wrote:
slayerslayerthat wrote:report back to us soon let us know how you did salmonator and good luck. hey kunghunter is it true what you said Jens made it to the front cover of gf..i just saw it thats awesome =D>

Stay banned my friend...
:scratch: say your handle your handle really fast :-k
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

salmonator_1228
Petty Officer

Post by salmonator_1228 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:24 pm

slayerslayerthat wrote:
jens wrote:

Stay banned my friend...
:scratch: say your handle your handle really fast :-k
I don't get it #-o [confused]

jens
Commodore

Post by jens » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Stay banned my friend...[/quote]
:scratch: say your handle your handle really fast :-k[/quote]
I don't get it #-o [confused][/quote]

Don't try and understand him and kinghunter. They are both trolls who have nothing to offer on this site or any other. I am sure you will figure out who the trolls are and who aren't. Good luck. =D>

salmonator_1228
Petty Officer

Post by salmonator_1228 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:32 pm

Alright

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:36 pm

hey jen's you dont have to act like such a bigshot just cuz you made it to the cover of gf :thumbdown me and konghunt was helpful with techniques and spots at the puy [thumbup]
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

salmonator_1228
Petty Officer

Post by salmonator_1228 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:43 pm

slayerslayerthat wrote:hey jen's you dont have to act like such a bigshot just cuz you made it to the cover of gf :thumbdown me and konghunt was helpful with techniques and spots at the puy [thumbup]
Well at least you guys were helpful enough to give me some info

jens
Commodore

Post by jens » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:48 pm

slayerslayerthat wrote:hey jen's you dont have to act like such a bigshot just cuz you made it to the cover of gf :thumbdown me and konghunt was helpful with techniques and spots at the puy [thumbup]
Tell us how you fish for Silvers. How you fish for Kings. and how you fish for Chum. I tread on the word, "Fish" because the technique you use is not fishing whatsoever.

We are all ears. No offense KH. :-" :-"
Last edited by jens on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:53 pm

salmonator_1228 wrote:
konghunt and me try to help the best we can my azn brother..i heard waterlevels and clarity is great at 115st gravel bar..and i heard a decent school came in last it should be more today..just remember to go befor sunday afternoon cuz nets go in and good luck
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

salmonator_1228
Petty Officer

Post by salmonator_1228 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:03 pm

slayerslayerthat wrote:
salmonator_1228 wrote:
konghunt and me try to help the best we can my azn brother..i heard waterlevels and clarity is great at 115st gravel bar..and i heard a decent school came in last it should be more today..just remember to go befor sunday afternoon cuz nets go in and good luck
EFFFFFFFFFFFFF! I don't get to go until next week [angry] #-o

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:05 pm

jens wrote:
Tell us how you fish for Silvers. How you fish for Kings. and how you fish for Chum. I tread on the word, "Fish" because the technique you use is not fishing whatsover.

i've caught some of those fish you mentioned they were caught on drift rig perfectly legal like everyone else..gillplate forward i hope that answers your question..how is that not fishing [confused]
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

kinghunter
Warrant Officer

Post by kinghunter » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:14 pm

jens wrote:
Tell us how you fish for Silvers. How you fish for Kings. and how you fish for Chum. I tread on the word, "Fish" because the technique you use is not fishing whatsover.

I think he fish the same method you fish at the Tilton. Don't be a hater, be a lover. We love you man, give me a hug.

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:23 pm

kinghunter wrote:
jens wrote:

I think he fish the same method you fish at the Tilton. Don't be a hater, be a lover. We love you man, give me a hug.
+1 ya jens got bigheaded just cuz he made the front cover of gf thinks hes better than everyone else [rolleyes]
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

jens
Commodore

Post by jens » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Um that's not me buddy. That guy on the cover of GF is a good fisherman so for sure it couldn't be me. I just like to fish and catching one is a bonus.

[drool] [drool] [drool]

salmonator_1228
Petty Officer

Post by salmonator_1228 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:25 pm

+1 Its all about the fish and the fun you have on the river.

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:15 pm

jens wrote:Um that's not me buddy. That guy on the cover of GF is a good fisherman so for sure it couldn't be me. I just like to fish and catching one is a bonus.

[drool] [drool] [drool]
fixed it for ya jens...i just like to fish and glowflossing one is a bonus [drool] [drool] [drool]
I FISH THEREFORE I AM