Pontoon Rafts Trip on the Grand Ronde this summer

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
bass2elk
Petty Officer

Pontoon Rafts Trip on the Grand Ronde this summer

Post by bass2elk » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:32 pm

Hey thought i might throw this out there. I am planning a two day float/smallmouth trip down the Grande Ronde in the summer time. If anyone is interested it would be fun to get a few guys together for this. Just want to see if there is any interest in it. Then we can plan dates and such.
Attachments
Pontoon_Raft.JPG
Pontoon_Raft.JPG (149.02 KiB) Viewed 1304 times

Eoso
Warrant Officer

RE:Pontoon Rafts Trip on the Grand Ronde this summer

Post by Eoso » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Aw man and I just got rid of my 1100fs too.

Anglinarcher
Admiral

RE:Pontoon Rafts Trip on the Grand Ronde this summer

Post by Anglinarcher » Wed May 04, 2011 3:20 am

bass2elk wrote:Hey thought i might throw this out there. I am planning a two day float/smallmouth trip down the Grande Ronde in the summer time. If anyone is interested it would be fun to get a few guys together for this. Just want to see if there is any interest in it. Then we can plan dates and such.
YES, if the time is right and I can get vacation, it sounds like a great trip.

I would suggest you learn a bit about the narrows and how to get a toon around them, but ........... this fat old man would be interested.
Too much water, so many fish, too little time.