What are your goals for this year

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
eightballsaul
Petty Officer

RE:What are your goals for this year

Post by eightballsaul » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:31 pm

My goals for this year? I'd like to go to a lot of different lakes and fish with some new people. I am trying to find a Bass or fishing club to join but there a non in my area. Does any one know anything about a club in Kent or a Club in Auburn. I see contact number for them but I get no answers.
Anyway, I achieved my goal last year of buying a boat and outfitting it. Now I have to use it a lot! Let's see if I can do it this year

BassDood
Commander

RE:What are your goals for this year

Post by BassDood » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:34 pm

BassFanatic wrote:
BassDood wrote:Catch another over 8 lbs. I caught one several years ago and I want another!

Bassdood I wish you the best on that goal, just keep doing what you are doing an dit will happen. Be at the right place at the right time....... Thats what I have learned.
Thank you. Timing is everything. To me there is no such thing as "luck" in fishing. Right place at the right time is what I live by when it comes to any kind of fishing. You just have to put in your time, when you can. You know what I hate tho? "Ya should have been here yesterday" LOL I cant stand that. Great goals by all...good luck this season :cheers:
http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy11 ... =slideshow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;