City Limits

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
platinumroof
Warrant Officer

RE:City Limits

Post by platinumroof » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:17 pm

No doubt Jake,
Mike claims he does this even when the cameras aren't around but if you saw him in his early years on TV he wasn't a screamer. Just a spaz.

felts_jf
Warrant Officer

Post by felts_jf » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:25 am

What can you say, every sport needs the bad boy image somewhere in it to make it exciting, He's getting paid and sponsers and most of us arent. Fishing for a living, he's doing something right!
The boat doesnt catch fish it's the person. Rippin Lips

platinumroof
Warrant Officer

Post by platinumroof » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:29 pm

I disagree with the need for a bad boy. Bass fishing was plenty exciting before he came along. I think Ioconelli has played up the bad boy image with his drama and theatrics to get more TV time which results in more money for him.
I saw somewhere that they took a poll on favorite and least favorite pro-fisherman. He won both categories. So he's definitely a love him or hate him guy.

Eric

BassinBomber
Admiral

Post by BassinBomber » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:34 am

I catch his show all the time and been following his career for awhile now,..although his personality is a bit extreme, nonetheless he's a hellofa fisherman! I too would like to see his show hit Lake Union. I personaly like his style,..but that's just me. :fish: :fish: :fish:
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Passion-4-Bassin"