Looking for a fishing partner

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Bobber_Down
Angler

Looking for a fishing partner

Post by Bobber_Down » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:31 pm

I just moved back to Spokane and would like to find a fishing partner with a boat. I sold my boat and have not bought a new boat yet. I am interested in fishing for bass around here and have alot of experience with the lakes around here. My favorite lakes to fish are Long, Silver, Banks, and Snake River. I also do alot of steelhead fishing in the fall and winter. I am a good at catching fish so if you want to learn some new things or know how to catch them yourself I could learn some new things myself. I can pay for gas and i have all my own equipment. I am 32 and I went to school for fish and wildlife and I like to talk about anything. Email me if interested kdeife@live.com

kzoo
Commodore

RE:Looking for a fishing partner

Post by kzoo » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Welcome to the site. There's a thread started up for fishing buddies and boats. Check out the following link.

http://washingtonlakes.com/forum/yaf_po ... -List.aspx
Last edited by kzoo on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:34 pm

just added - a Bass Buddy List for all you Bassin Anglers.

http://www.washingtonlakes.com/forum/ya ... -List.aspx

edited with link by amx. :-"
Last edited by Amx on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

reddog
Petty Officer

Post by reddog » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Bobber_Down wrote:I just moved back to Spokane and would like to find a fishing partner with a boat. I sold my boat and have not bought a new boat yet. I am interested in fishing for bass around here and have alot of experience with the lakes around here. My favorite lakes to fish are Long, Silver, Banks, and Snake River. I also do alot of steelhead fishing in the fall and winter. I am a good at catching fish so if you want to learn some new things or know how to catch them yourself I could learn some new things myself. I can pay for gas and i have all my own equipment. I am 32 and I went to school for fish and wildlife and I like to talk about anything. Email me if interested kdeife@live.com
Drop me a PM if you would like chasing some Bass in north side water: Eloika, Pend Oreille River (Bass and Pike are the target) Diamond, or Deer lakes.
Have a 16' War Eagle. FF and 60HP 2 stroke to get fishing quick. Until the sun stays up a little longer I'm only going out on Saturday mornings or Sunday afternoons. Non smoker.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:31 pm

In case you missed my 'edit' above; :-"

link to 'Bass Fishing buddy/partner wanted' thread/list;

http://www.washingtonlakes.com/forum/ya ... -List.aspx
Last edited by Amx on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom.

Interests: living

bass2elk
Petty Officer

Post by bass2elk » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:31 pm

I am new to the area of Spokane, actually Washington period but i have been bass fishing for many years. I have a 20 foot Bass Cat with a Minn Kota 101 Trolling motor and all the bells and whistles. I havent had it out yet this year but am anxious to get on the water. I will be going on Saturday that is if the wife is cool with it. Yeah i know but i do enjoy being married. If your not married you wont understand. Anyway if i do go it would be short notice but i will post a message here on Thursday if someone could go with me and show me some local water.

tnj8222
Admiral

Post by tnj8222 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:45 pm

bass2elk wrote:I am new to the area of Spokane, actually Washington period but i have been bass fishing for many years. I have a 20 foot Bass Cat with a Minn Kota 101 Trolling motor and all the bells and whistles. I havent had it out yet this year but am anxious to get on the water. I will be going on Saturday that is if the wife is cool with it. Yeah i know but i do enjoy being married. If your not married you wont understand. Anyway if i do go it would be short notice but i will post a message here on Thursday if someone could go with me and show me some local water.
lol you must get alot of crap about that.
Anthony
http://static.photobucket.com/player.sw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... EO0054.mp4
if everyday was a good day there would be alot more fisherman.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:25 pm

guys, there is a thread already started for a bassin buddies list. Please post your info there and I'll add it to the list. Thx.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".