Team Bass Tournament

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
danielt
Commander

Team Bass Tournament

Post by danielt » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:17 pm

I know its early but at least you will have plenty of time to get ready. Ill re post this sometime in late September too. If you have any questions please ask me and I will answer them. If you need an entry form you can print one off at the link below. Again, if you have any questions about anything just ask me. This is going to be BIG so enter as soon as you can!

http://www.geocities.com/tom_melowitz/M ... _2007.html

Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CK14
Lieutenant

RE:Team Bass Tournament

Post by CK14 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:56 pm

it's a possibility for me...

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:02 pm

I would be down to back seat with someone. If of coarse, you are interested in winning. :thumleft:

fishnislife
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sommysom
Petty Officer

Post by sommysom » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:13 pm

Me and Y2Says will be there. It will be our first tourney!

bassackwards
Commander

Post by bassackwards » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:24 pm

fishnislife wrote:I would be down to back seat with someone. If of coarse, you are interested in winning. :thumleft:

fishnislife
"Fishn"...we could team up on my 8' pontoon boat...how would those guys in their $30K Bass boats feel when a couple guys on a pontoon boat win this bad boy....

Just a thought....

Better idea!!!!!!!!!! You buy a new bass boat and I'll backseat with you....

Bassackwards
God Bless our brave men and women fighting to preserve our way of life!!!

bassackwards
Commander

Post by bassackwards » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:26 pm

(*&^#^$@&&$% (son of a) &^%#^$#*%(*&%#

My brother's getting married that weekend...can't make it this year. Should open the field WIIIIIDE up now.

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:38 am

I would love too fish this tourny .. only problem is "NO BOAT" factor !! I wonder can a angler enter as a non boater and get matched up with some one ? Im open to pair up with anyone who is looking for a partner ... BBD :bounce:

Dobyns Rods
http://www.dobynsrods.com/

Panic Minnow
http://density-tackle.com/

3 Rivers marine
3riversmarine.com

B.A.S.S member
F.L.W. member
T.B.F member

Official WashingtonLakes.com Video Consultant

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:38 am

I would love too fish this tourny .. only problem is "NO BOAT" factor !! I wonder can a angler enter as a non boater and get matched up with some one ? Im open to pair up with anyone who is looking for a partner ... BBD :bounce:

Dobyns Rods

Panic Minnow

3 Rivers marine
3riversmarine.com

B.A.S.S member
F.L.W. member
T.B.F member

Rfatt16
Warrant Officer

Post by Rfatt16 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:37 pm

I have a 18ft Nitro but am kinda weak in the fishing department. Anyone who wants to team up and maybe do some practicing before the tourny PM me and we can get something set up.

danielt
Commander

Post by danielt » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:57 pm

there are no non-boaters or co-anglers. Its teams only. The boat must have a live well and kill switch to enter.

kzoo
Commodore

Post by kzoo » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:56 am

Best five for a team?

islandbass
Commander

Post by islandbass » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:25 am

Bigbass Dez wrote:I would love too fish this tourny .. only problem is "NO BOAT" factor !! I wonder can a angler enter as a non boater and get matched up with some one ? Im open to pair up with anyone who is looking for a partner ... BBD :bounce:
Pardon the pun, but I am in the same boat. I have never fished a tournament but being that it is lake washington and close to home, it would be a great experience.

Rfatt16
Warrant Officer

Post by Rfatt16 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:37 am

danielt wrote:there are no non-boaters or co-anglers. Its teams only. The boat must have a live well and kill switch to enter.

Kill switch????? you are talking about a kill switch for the boat ignition right.

I don't have a front or back mount light.....looks like i will have to get'em asap.

bassackwards
Commander

Post by bassackwards » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:54 pm

Rfatt16 wrote:
danielt wrote:there are no non-boaters or co-anglers. Its teams only. The boat must have a live well and kill switch to enter.

Kill switch????? you are talking about a kill switch for the boat ignition right.

I don't have a front or back mount light.....looks like i will have to get'em asap.
My "kill switch" is when I stop ROWING

Thought for the day...."Don't critisize someone unless you've walked a mile in their shoes....that way, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes"

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:55 pm

bassackwards wrote:
Rfatt16 wrote:

Thought for the day...."Don't critisize someone unless you've walked a mile in their shoes....that way, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes"
THATS WHAT IM TALK'N BOUT !! lets see how these guys do fishing out of a pontoon boat ? hey on a seriouse note ! some states and local clubs have started pontoon and floattube bass tournys !! how awsome would that be if we could get that going hear on some the smaller lakes ?? IF anyone is interested SPEAK UP and lets start this here in the great state of washington or continue to watching FLW and spend the day dreaming about it !! HMMM :-k :-k

Thoughts for the day : It doesn't matter how fast your boat goes , GOTTA STOP TO FISH !!
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dobyns Rods

Panic Minnow

3 Rivers marine
3riversmarine.com

B.A.S.S member
F.L.W. member
T.B.F member

Drewp
Commander

Post by Drewp » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:12 pm

How does a live well work on a pontoon?
"My fingers smell fishy and I like it."

cavdad45
Commodore

Post by cavdad45 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:17 pm

Bigbass Dez wrote:
bassackwards wrote:
Rfatt16 wrote:

THATS WHAT IM TALK'N BOUT !! lets see how these guys do fishing out of a pontoon boat ? hey on a seriouse note ! some states and local clubs have started pontoon and floattube bass tournys !! how awsome would that be if we could get that going hear on some the smaller lakes ?? IF anyone is interested SPEAK UP and lets start this here in the great state of washington or continue to watching FLW and spend the day dreaming about it !! HMMM :-k :-k

Thoughts for the day : It doesn't matter how fast your boat goes , GOTTA STOP TO FISH !!
Why limit it to float tubes and pontoons? How about bass boats, jonboats, or whachagot boats? It could be run like those musky folks do when they have a tournament with a measuring tape, camera, and a formula sheet. Check out their thread on this.

It's about having fun, right? If y'all are serious about having that kind of tournament, let's start a new thread on the subject and start working out details.
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dilbert
Captain

Post by dilbert » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:23 pm

Drewp wrote:How does a live well work on a pontoon?
Same way you bring beer along...tow an innertube with an icechest. :nemo:
"I got my swim trunks, And my flippie-floppies
I'm flipping Jigs, you at Kinko's straight flipping copies"

danielt
Commander

Post by danielt » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:34 pm

kzoo wrote:Best five for a team?
yes

Rfatt16
Warrant Officer

Post by Rfatt16 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:49 pm

I am pretty sure i have a partner now so all he has to do is sign us up and were already there. You'll see my boat out there with a Keg on it. Do you get any extra points or anything for that????